The Approved Learning Centres (ALC) and Approved Learning Partners (ALP) engages in students’ recruitment, training of duly registered students studying towards the IBAKM membership qualifications and multiple certifications as well as the promotion of IBAKM membership and certification programmes at the local, regional and global levels.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALC AND ALP COORDINATORS
- Be a professional member of the Institute not below Associate Membership.
- Must be both Certified Business Administrator (CBA®) and Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM®).
- A Master Degree and/or Doctorate Degree will be an advantage.
- Must have excellent communication, administrative, business development and learning management skills.
- Must submit a well-designed and thought out innovative plan for strategic marketing and promotion of the Institute’s programmes and qualifications for ease of market penetration.
- Must show evidence of availability of required target audience for the Institute’s programmes and qualifications based on sound and objective market segmentation.
- Must have and submit a proof of contact office and/or learning centre with capacity to recruit qualified resource persons who are expected to be professional members of the Institute.
- Must have track record of integrity, sound academic and professional qualifications and financial capacity to champion the Institute’s cause when appointed.
- Sign an undertaken to abide by all the Institute’s rules and regulations at all times.
- IBAKM will discuss the benefits accruable to the Coordinator, ALC or ALP after meeting the above conditions.