The Certified Global Management Consultant (CGMC) qualification is designed specifically for candidates interested in developing a career in the consulting profession as professional global management consultants.
The course structure will enable the candidates to gain an in-depth knowledge, skill and experience of management consulting practices, strategies, operations and analysis. Candidates will be able to competently manage consulting projects for all organizations; irrespective of sector, industry, size and global presence.
The Certified Global Management Consultants programme consists of twenty-five (25) subject areas divided into four (4) parts. Candidates can complete the programme between six (6) and twelve (12) months depending on their knowledge capacity and ability.
Candidates who successfully completes the programme will be conferred with the Graduate Certificate (GCert) in Management Consulting (for Part I & II), Post Graduate Certificate (PGCert) in Management Consulting (for Part III & IV) as well as the Certified Global Management Consultant (CGMC) qualification. Candidates can opt in for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management Consulting degree awarded by IBAKM internationally accredited partner universities. Candidates who opts in for the MBA will satisfy all requirements for the award of the degree by the universities.
The Certified Global Management Consultant programme also gives qualified candidates the opportunity of being inducted as a member of the Institute as well as grants relevant exemptions for the IBAKM Certified Business Administrator (CBA) and Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM) qualifications.
Join the consulting profession, become a certified global management consultant today!
APPLICATION AND ENQUIRIES
Interested candidates are requested to send mail to email@example.com with the subject “APPLICATION FOR THE CERTIFIED GLOBAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT PROGRAMME” or call/chat +2348038887499, +2349130601181.
CGMC CERTIFICATION PART I
- Overview of the Consulting Industry and Practice
- Establishing and Managing Consulting Firms
- The Professional Consultant Qualifications, Skill and Ethics
- Contracting, Effective Proposal Writing and Presentations
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Gathering Methods and Techniques in Consultancy Practice
CGMC CERTIFICATION PART II
CGMC CERTIFICATION PART III
CGMC CERTIFICATION PART IV
- Intervention and Change Strategies in Consulting
- Merger and Acquisition Integration in Consulting
- Team Work and Project Management in Consulting
- Knowledge Management in Consultancy Practice
- Consulting Analysis and Problem Solving
- Quality Management in Consultancy Practice
- Trademarks and Intellectual Property