Registration is on for the 2020 Annual International Conference (AIC) of Business Administrators and Knowledge Managers which is the largest gathering of Business Administration and Knowledge Management professionals across the globe organized by the Institute of Business Administration and Knowledge Management (IBAKM); a global professional body licenced by the Federal Government of Nigeria with the approval of the Federal Ministry of Education. The theme of the conference is “ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY IN THE NEW NORMAL”.
This conference is going to be the first of its kind covering diverse aspects of business and economic issues; particularly with reference to the new normal. The participants stand to gain excellent insight into full understanding of the diverse topics covered in the conference contributing to meeting challenges of this new normal by adopting best practices and enhancing individual and organizational performance. The participants have excellent opportunity to become agent and catalyst of sustained business and economic growth.
The conference is scheduled to hold on 17th and 18th September, 2020 via ZOOM (Online) by 2.00pm (WAT) and the Key Note Address will be delivered by the President of IBAKM, Mr Wilson Fyffe, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM (Australian).
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Executives, Managers and Staff of Government Institutions, Parastatals, Ministries, Departments and Agencies
- Elected and Appointed Political Office Holders
- Executives, Managers and Staff of Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Business owners, Executives, Managers and Staff of Private sector Industries, Companies, Firms and Institutions e.g. Airlines & Aviation, Financial Institutions, Medical & Healthcare, Power & Energy, ICT & Telecommunications, Education, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Transport & Logistics, Real Estate, Food & Beverages, Agro Allied, Professional Practice & Consulting, Engineering and Construction, Media, Data, Records, Library & Information Management, etc.
- SME Entrepreneurs, Graduates, NYSC Corps Members, Students & Retirees.
- Ease of Doing Business & Corporate Governance – Prof. Adam A. Anyebe, (Faculty of Administration, Ahmadu Bello University)
- Best Practices in Business Administration & Knowledge Management: The Global Perspective – Dr. Ayodele M. Adetuyi, FCA, FCTI, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM (Associate Vice President, Academics and Professional Development)
- The Role of Human Capital in Organizational & Economic Development – Dr Ben N. Anuonye, FCA, FCTI (Vice Dean, College of Business and Social Sciences, Crawford University)
- Competitive Intelligence & Strategic Management – Dr Obinna C. Iwueke, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM (Director, Learning and Development)
- Challenges of Business Administration and Knowledge Management during Pandemic – Prof. Isaac A. Anyadele (Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, University of Uyo)
- Tax Reforms: Effects on Economies and Businesses – Dr Kriz David, FCA, FCTI (CEO, Krizdavid Foresight)
- Institutional Development and Sustainability – Engr. Gangadhar Joshi, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM (Chairman, Quality Management System Committee)
- Entrepreneurship and Economic Empowerment – Dr. Patrick I. Okpah, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM, OON (Director, Membership Services)
- Role of the Certified Business Administrator and Certified Knowledge Manager in the Digital Economy – Mr JHM Tettehfio, FCA, FIBAKM, FCBA, FCKM (Chairman, Membership & Ethics Committee)
NB: After registration, kindly check your email for Payment steps or hold on to be redirected. Thanks.