In furtherance of its mandate of ensuring adequate human capital development in the broad fields of Business Administration and Knowledge Management and related subjects, courses and disciplines, the Board of Governors and Council of the Institute of Business Administration and Knowledge Management (IBAKM) approved the establishment of IBAKM BUSINESS SCHOOL with the objective of bridging the knowledge gap and expanding horizons in the BA and KM profession and practice.
The Business School strategically engages in:
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT (CPED)
The Faculty of Continuing Professional Education and Development (CPED) organizes Seminars, Workshops and Conferences (In-Plant and Public) in the broad field of Business Administration, Knowledge Management and related disciplines, courses and subjects.
The CPED is designed for the continuous learning, relearning and unlearning of skills, knowledge and experience that will assist IBAKM certificate holders to have competitive advantage and remain sought after at all times giving the demand of the continuous advancement in knowledge, business strategy and technology. The CPED also track and document the skill, knowledge and experience IBAKM certificate holders gained or applied at work or in client-based professional practice.
The CPED is a mandatory requirement for certification migration, membership upgrade, continuous membership, certificate retainership and professional public practice licencing. The CPED is conducted based on approved Credit Points (CP) through Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, Symposia, Talk, Peer Reviews, Research, Client-Based Consulting Services and Personal Development.
GLOBAL EXECUTIVE EDUCATION PROGRAMME (GEEP)
The Faculty of Global Executive Education Programme (GEEP) organizes top-notch world-class training programmes for executives in all sectors and industries. Some of the training programmes include:
- Global Executive Management Programme (GEMP)
- Global Executive Business Programme (GEBP)
- Global Executive Governance Programme (GEGP)
- Global MBA in collaboration with internationally accredited Universities
CREATIVE AND INNOVATION ENTERPRISE PROGRAMME (CIEP)
The Faculty of Creative and Innovation Enterprise Programme (CIEP) organizes skill based programmes aimed at promoting and advancing Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) globally.
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC LINKAGE PROGRAMME (PALP)
The Faculty of Professional and Academic Linkage Proramme (PALP) organizes innovative professionally structured proficiency certification programmes leading to the award of PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATION (IBAKM Dip.), PROFESSIONAL HIGHER DIPLOMA PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATION (IBAKM HDip.), PROFESSIONAL GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATION (IBAKM GDip.) and PROFESSIONAL POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATION (IBAKM PGDip.) in the broad fields of Business Administration and Knowledge Management and related subjects, courses and disciplines . The programme curricula is a blend of theory and practice aimed at assisting candidates acquire relevant professional knowledge, skill, expertise and experience for competence, innovation, entrepreneurship and professional practice.
The professional proficiency certification programmes offered include:
- Archives and Records Management
- Business Accounting and Finance
- Business Consulting and Digital Transformation
- Business Information System
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Business Management
- Business Psychology
- Data Management and Analytics
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Document Management and Digitization
- Economic Management and Policy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Forensic Accounting and Audit
- Health Management and Administration
- Hospitality Management and Development
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Investment and Financial Risk Management
- Learning Development and Training
- Marketing and Communication Management
- Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Project Management and Administration
- Public Administration and Management
- Public Relations and Media Management
- Transport and Logistics Management, etc.
Candidates who successfully complete the applicable professional proficiency certification programme will be inducted into the applicable membership grade of the Institute after satisfying all requirements for membership. In addition, candidates can be admitted by collaborating accredited tertiary institutions and universities for a linkage and/or conversion programme leading to the award of academic diplomas and degrees. Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalents who desires a degree conversion can take advantage of this opportunity.
Application Fee: Nigeria (NGN10,000) and International (US$35). All payments are to be made directly into the Institute bank account.
Interested candidates are expected to complete the online membership application form and thereafter forward credentials and evidence of payment clearly stating proposed course of study to email@example.com.
- IBAKM Dip. – Minimum of 5 O’ Level Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics. JAMB/UTME score is not required.
- IBAKM HDip. – Minimum of IBAKM Dip., ND, NCE or equivalents
- IBAKM GDip. – Minimum of IBAKM HDip., HND, Bachelor Degree or equivalents
- IBAKM PGDip. – Minimum of IBAKM GDip., HND, Bachelor Degree or equivalents.
- January, May and September of every year.
- April, August and December of every year.
Induction and Certification:
- January, May and September of every year.
The programmes are conducted through contact, online, distance learning and abridged online distance learning using internationally acceptable learning management systems with world-class top-notch curricula and qualified resource persons.