The Institute of Business Administration and Knowledge Management (IBAKM) is pleased to announce the AUGUST 2020 BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATION EXAMINATIONS (BACE) AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION EXAMINATIONS (KMCE) scheduled to hold on Monday, 17th August to Saturday, 22nd August, 2020 for the following levels:
- Business Administration Foundation Examinations (BAFE)
- Business Administration Intermediate Examinations (BAIE)
- Business Administration Professional Examinations (BAPE)
- Knowledge Management Foundation Examinations (KMFE)
- Knowledge Management Intermediate Examinations (KMIE)
- Knowledge Management Professional Examinations (KMPE)
Make required payment into the Institute bank account and scan evidence of payment with your full names in capital letters, admission letter including full contact details to email@example.com.
METHOD OF EXAMINATION
All examinations will be conducted through an online secured and monitored platform for quality assurance. Meanwhile, registered candidates are expected to have a computer system and internet connection.
The examinations timetable can be obtained through an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further enquiries and complaints, please call +2348038887499, +2347066681888, +2348039423411, +2348034590957 or send mail to email@example.com.